Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ahh.... Cincinnati Chili

I was in Cincinnati this week. It's been a while, and I was travelling with someone who had never been to Cincinnati, so we headed to Syline Chili for lunch on Thursday.

It never disappoints. I love Cincinnati chili. It's such a treat.

I have mine four ways with onions. For those of you who are uninitiated, the "ways" break down like this:

Two-way: Chili over spaghetti.
Three-way: Chili over spaghetti topped with shredded cheese.
Four-way: Chili over spaghetti topped with shredded cheese and EITHER beans or onions.
Five-way: Chili over spaghetti topped with shredded cheese, beans and onions.

You eat it with a bib. What a beautiful lunch. I'd weigh 450 lbs. if I lived within 10 miles of a Skyline Chili or a GoldStar Chili.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home