Thursday, February 21, 2008

Franktown Rocks is coming!!

After years of developing websites and music for businesses, Rob and Deb, some friends of ours here in Franklin (by way of Minnesota) have gone on their own and developed a website for kids that features a "rock n' roll" theme.

They will soon be online and ready for gaming!

Franktown Rocks

As friends and neighbors, we (and by "we" I mean my daughter) have played the delta version of the site, and I must say that I'm impressed. The instruments sound great, and you can really play music if you get the hang of it. On top of that, you can play music from the music bar, and the town is pretty well stocked with stuff to do.

http://www.franktownrocks.com/

(Personally, I think that I'll be a bear. Skunks, pigs and hamsters? I don't think so.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home